Alpine Awakening at Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa
Cat Sass has partnered with TLH to bring you a program that will offer a professional female guide for coaching and a group of likeminded women for a truly extraordinary ski experience.
If you're an intermediate to advanced skier and can manage black diamond runs then you are ready to get into the bird! Heli-Skiing is about awakening your sense of adventure and embracing the beauty of the Alpine, while skiing at one of the top powder destinations.
- 3 Days of Unlimited Vertical heliskiing
- 4 nights accommodation at Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa, home of TLH Heli-Skiing; newly renovated last year
- All return transfers to TLH Heliskiing from Vancouver or Whistler, a combination of land and air transfers
- All gourmet meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Professional Guiding Services from internationally certified ACMG guides (Association of Canadian Mountain Guides)
- The use of avalanche safety equipment including ABS backpack, shovel, probe and Pieps transceivers, including training
- The use of K2 powder skis and poles
- Use of all resort facilities, including the spa facilities (eucalyptus steam room, infrared sauna, dry sauna, and outdoor Jacuzzi) (massage not included)
- Use of recreational equipment, including snowmobiles, snowshoes, cross country skis, ice skates, and more
What does Unlimited Vertical and a Single Group ALL Womens Helicopter mean for you?
- Virtually no waiting time between runs
- More skiing/boarding
- More untracked powder
- No additional vertical fees
- A unique backcountry heli-skiing/boarding experience in BC
- A pressure-free big skiing experience
- Feedback and coaching from a professional female guide
- An opportunity to meet like-minded women